At Sercon we believe that great people make a great company
We’re always on the lookout for people to join the team who are enthusiastic about isotopes and IRMS instrumentation, and believe in the collaborative ethos of the company. If you would like to be considered for future vacancies at Sercon, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please see current vacancies at Sercon below.
Sercon are currently seeking a GC-IMRS product manager to continue to improve our position in the scientific market. At Sercon we pride ourselves on working closely with our customers on innovative projects, and the successful candidate will have the vision and confidence to develop strategy and future innovations, by working with customers and the engineering and production team at Sercon to develop products in line with market needs.
Based in Crewe, UK, with international travel to customer sites and conferences, the successful candidate will ideally have expertise in GC-IRMS applications, sales and marketing. Candidates with similar experience in GC applications will also be considered.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities, identifying areas for market expansion, and developing products in line with market needs
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers, and working with customers on collaborative projects
- Writing applications notes and generating necessary data.
- Providing sales training to our network of international agents
- Developing marketing material both online and in print
- Attending and presenting talks and posters at conferences worldwide
- Responding to customer enquiries regarding instrumentation
- Providing technical responses to tenders as required
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or scientific field; PhD preferred
- Experience in sales and marketing, preferably within GC-IRMS or related instrumentation
- Laboratory experience of working with GC and/or IRMS instrumentation
- Experience of working to sales related goals and to a marketing strategy
PhD studentship available with the British Geological Survey, the University of Nottingham and Sercon, studying methane dynamics in drinking water aquifers in the UK using novel isotope methods.
For more information see the link below or contact Dr Andrew Smith via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01159363541